January belongs to Callie.
And for that reason, this month’s Kindness for Callie theme is YELLOW!
Some ideas for some yellow acts of kindness:
- Give someone a box of sunshine: My friend Brittany did this for me after we lost Callie and it was such a sweet act of kindness that completely brightened my day.
- Send someone an anonymous bouquet of yellow flowers. Some great options are sunflowers, roses, carnations, tulips, or daisies.
- Bake some “smiley” cookies as a surprise for someone. They are sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
- Buy some yellow study materials like highlighters and post-it notes and mail them to a college student living away from home. All college kids love getting a random package in the mail!
- Bright yellow school bus drivers do an important job…and it’s not easy! Show them some love by handing them a hot chocolate at the bus stop.
Do you have any other “yellow” ideas for Kindness for Callie this month? Please share them in the comments below!
Don’t forget to hand out a K4C card and send me an email if you would like your act of kindness to go on the blog! I can keep it just between me and you if you’d rather not share it, but I love hearing all the ways that Callie’s life is touching others and making people’s days just a little bit more sunshiny!